Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Etsy Treasuries

I feel so incredibly lucky to have been featured in a few treasuries on etsy over the past six months!  Of course, it is always a wonderful feeling, having your work recognized.  But more than that, I have had the opportunity to meet some talented and interesting folks!  
Thanks, ladies!  I am grateful for the encouragement!  



See my Polaroid rainbow land camera with Q-Light?  This treasury is from Caren over at The Vintage Apartment.  Be sure to check out both her shop (fantastic vintage finds!), and her wonderful blog!



Ooooooh.  I love sparkly things and antiques, so it doesn't get any better than this treasury by Birds Nests and Paper.  Be sure to take a look at this etsy shop - lots of shabby vintage treasures!  That is my gold tin featured in the bottom row.



Fisher Price, how I love thee.  This one is by filmshirley (make sure you check out her shop for cool repurposed vintage ephemera!).  What a delight!  I was absolutely blown away by the fp inspired art in this treasury.  Interesting combination of nostalgia and some darker elements.  That's my fp School Days Desk in the bottom left corner.  




Charming primary colour nostalgic toys treasury, by the talented winter garden.  I love her shop, it's full of gorgeous knitted bangles and flowers (amongst other things)!  My vintage toy truck is shown in the bottom left corner.

No comments: