Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dumpster Diving and Procrastination



I came across this amazing gas can in someone's garbage this morning. Super fantastic! Check out the decal close up.



There's just something I love about retro primaries with peeling paint. Ahhhhhh...

Here are some photos of "as-is cameras" for etsy!


My eumig S3 zoom.



I have about three old Polaroid cameras to sell, if I ever get the product photos finished.

I've become addicted to Drop7, a tetris-like game on the iPhone. That has been eating up a lot of my time, not to mention my batteries. Lord I hope battery life improves sometime in the next gen or two.
Anyway, I need to get some knitting done! I've been putting it off because we're finally getting summer weather here and who wants to work in the sunny summer time? Isn't that when "the livin's easy"? I think they made a song about it ;)

No comments: